Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Growing up and getting new glasses

 So I got this note from Ava's school just recommending that she needs to have an eye appt.  I thought, that's odd.  She has never said anything, and they did a quick one at her doctor appt a few months earlier, and she was fine.  So, I asked her how she was seeing, and she reported she was fine.  Well....things got crazy and I put it off for 3-4 weeks.  I finally made her an appt with my eye doctor, and while we are in there, she tells the eye doctor she can't read the board.  I could have killed her!  I ask her, and she says she can see just fine.  Well, needless to say, she needed glasses.  So, we spent about 30 min trying on glasses, and we found the sassiest pair!  I am really suprised at how fast the kids are growing.  I don't realize it till I look at past posts and pictures. 

Ava being goofy with my friend Cheryl's daughter Jeze.

No comments: